Five payment options are available for your convenience. Please note that payment is expected on the day of your therapy session, or 24 hours prior if we are meeting for parent coaching.
1. You may go to PayPal.Me/GailPostPhD and follow instructions for how to submit a payment. You must have a Pay Pal account to use this option, though. Please note that Pay Pal is not a HIPAA compliant payment service.
2. You may go to ProfessionalCharges.com and click on the "Make a Payment" button, or you can click on the following link. Professional Charges claims to be HIPAA compliant. They will accept debit, HSA or credit cards.
You will need to enter my License Number: PS005679-L, and then you can submit payment information.
3. You may pay through Square with use of a credit card, apple pay or google pay. Square claims to be HIPAA compliant. You can access Square here.
4. You may use Venmo for direct payment, where my account can be reached @GailPostPhD. Venmo is not a HIPAA compliant payment service. For your privacy and protection, please ensure that you account is set to "private."
5. You can use IvyPay, a system where I would request that IvyPay contact you by entering in your phone number. IvyPay would contact you and ask you to enter your credit card into their system. Then, I could request that IvyPay bill your card after each subsequent therapy session. This would relieve you of the responsibility of remembering to pay after each session. To set up payment with IvyPay, you just need to let me know and I will get the process started.
Even with Professional Charges or Square, there is no complete guarantee of privacy, as the name of this payment service will show up on your credit card statement. For greater privacy, you always may send a check directly to my office.
If I do not receive payment within 24 hours of your session, or within three business days if you are sending a check, I will send you a "friendly reminder" email. If it is difficult to remember to pay after each session, I would suggest option #5 listed above for your convenience.
For more information about insurance reimbursement and fees, see this link.